k0s is an all-inclusive Kubernetes distribution, configured with all of the features needed to build a Kubernetes cluster simply by copying and running an executable file on each target host.
- Available as a single static binary
- Offers a self-hosted, isolated control plane
- Supports a variety of storage backends, including etcd, SQLite, MySQL (or any compatible), and PostgreSQL.
- Offers an Elastic control plane
- Vanilla upstream Kubernetes
- Supports custom container runtimes (containerd is the default)
- Supports custom Container Network Interface (CNI) plugins (calico is the default)
- Supports x86_64 and arm64
Join the Community#
Download k0s for linux amd64 and arm64 architectures.
Quick Start Guide for creating a full Kubernetes cluster with a single node.