k0s is an all-inclusive Kubernetes distribution with all the required bells and whistles preconfigured to make building a Kubernetes clusters a matter of just copying an executable to every host and running it.
- Packaged as a single static binary
- Self-hosted, isolated control plane
- Variety of storage backends: etcd, SQLite, MySQL (or any compatible), PostgreSQL
- Elastic control-plane
- Vanilla upstream Kubernetes
- Supports custom container runtimes (containerd is the default)
- Supports custom Container Network Interface (CNI) plugins (calico is the default)
- Supports x86_64 and arm64
Join the Community#
If you'd like to help build k0s, please check out our guide to Contributing and our Code of Conduct.
Download k0s for linux amd64 and arm64 architectures.